Wednesday 19 July 2017

#artmarks30daychallenge

dense
There are always fun challenge to be add on Instagram and all too often I simply can't resist. Here are 3 little pages in a tiny (to me) art journal, sized 3.5 x 5.5". It's in fact a notebook but I have prepared it by glueing alternative pages together and added heavy gesso as the bottom layer on every page. The art challenge has the hashtag #artmarks30daychallenge and is organized by Rae Missigman. She is also one of the teachers in a lovely online class to make a mini journal just for the mark making challenge. I have bought the class but at the moment there wasn't the opportunity to make it in time for the challenge, hence the little notebook.
scrawled
I am also not aiming to do these challenges in 30 days, but at the moment I am managing to keep up.
curved
I did so many different things on the pages that it's impossible to let you know, mainly because I have already forgotten what I did. There is collage, stencilling, rubber stamping, vintage imagery, mark making and a lot more. I'll only show you some of the pages here with the prompt underneath. You can find the rest on my Instagram feed in due course.

1 comment:

Linda Kunsman said...

fabulous mark making pages Frieda!! It's no wonder with all those delicious colors and layers you don't have the details to mention. Now that is being in the zone:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails