Monday 14 August 2017

More Artmarks

lettered
Here is the next lot of artmarks pages done in a small (3.5 x 5.5") art journal/notebook following the prompts provided by Rae Missigman. The prompts are written under each image. There are only a few more to go now and although I haven't managed to do all of them in the 30 days I have enjoyed making these small pages.  I'll share more with you when they are done. Somehow what with everything going on at the moment small projects suit me best. They can be done in small amounts of time here and there in between the general madness.
remnants
I used a wide variety of techniques and media. All the stencils used are by Stencilgirl Products.
found

tattered

collected
The above one with the prompt collected was done by gluing down a paper towel that had been used blotting up paints in previous artmarks. The gluing makes it very textural.
metallic
As always the metallic element is hard to photograph and that's why I have added a detail of this page below. I used a lot of metallic paints and also metallic glitter bits.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails