Monday 9 April 2018

Time Travel

The prompt this week on Joggles Art Journal Adventures was to use the letter T, and in honour of Stephen Hawking I went with not one but two Ts: Time Travel. The quote by Stephen Hawking reads: Even if it turns out that time travel is impossible, it is important that we understand why it is impossible". 
For the background I used the large stencil from the April 2014 Stencilgirl Club. To that mix of clocks I added collage using an image from a Titanic poster, a clock, as well as two postage stamps with images of space travel.
The quotation was printed with a Dymo writer on self-adhesive tape and after some outlining the page was done. I'm working in an A5 sized notebook that I turned into an art journal by gluing pages together to make them more sturdy as well as gessoing the pages heavily before I get started. On the detailed pictures you can just see that the journal was lined originally.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails