Sunday 13 May 2018

The Dreamers of Dreams

Our mission this week on Joggles Art Journal Adventures was to add texture to our pages. My spread in an A5 journal was therefore started with a collage of washi tapes, using black/white and neutral colours. Once I was happy with how that was looking, I used Distress Crayons and Fluid Acrylic paints and removed them through the small stencil from the January 2017 StencilGirl Club as well as M155 Random Lace stencil using a baby wipe. I then used yellow spray paint and the small stencil from the October 2016 Stencilgirl Club to add the circles. I also dropped on some Magicals powder in dark blue.
The text came from Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy and reads: "We are the music-makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers, Of the world for ever, it seems. 
Finally I added some sparkle using a gold Perfect Pearls Misters and stencil M080 Repetition and some imagery in the form of postage stamps.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails